Star is looking for a Senior C++ Engineer to join our Wroclaw team.
We are working on command and control devices, driven by software to enable new ways of global mobility and connectivity. We collaborate very closely every day with our technical teams’ customers.
As a senior specialist, you are expected to be involved in architecture design and software development. You will work on an innovative project within the satellite industry to bring a new generation of hardware solutions to life and you will have an opportunity for frequent trips to the USA to work at the customer site.
- 5+ years of SW engineering experience
- Advanced knowledge of C++
- Experience designing and implementing unit testable code and unit tests
- Compiling, building, and profiling skills
- Knowledge of version control systems (git)
- Upper-intermediate English-language skills, spoken and written
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ready to use Linux as a working environment
- Proactivity and willinness to take on task ownership
It would be a plus:
- Experience working in the Embedded Linux environment
- Experience with Buildroot
- Experience with Linux bootloaders
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience in developing and debugging embedded software
- An understanding of client-server interactions (REST/HTTP)