We’re looking for a Senior Designer, who has the experience and capabilities to design experiences that pushes the limits of innovation and puts the user in focus. Someone who can create simple yet highly engaging experiences that balance desirability, viability, and feasibility. You will play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from collaborating with our sales team to craft solution proposals and win engagements, to collaborating on experience strategy, to leading the design project team and collaborating with our technical/product/project management teams.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset, someone who’s willing to roll up their sleeves and contribute to the growth and vitality of the studio. We believe that amazing things happen when you bring together great minds with different experiences, and would anticipate that you are able to bring in your unique perspectives and industry best practices to fuse with our existing processes and methodologies.
- You have 4-6 years professional experience working in cross-disciplinary teams, both client-side and agency-side.
- You have a full toolbox of Human Centered Design, User Experience Design & Service Design methods.
- You are comfortable facilitating and leading workshops and interviews with clients and users.
- You have successfully launched a product—you know what it takes to build something; collaborating with internal team, co-creating with customer team, shepherding, vetting, and aligning customer stakeholders and vendor partner team.
- You are comfortable presenting all aspects of a project in front of internal team and customers.
- You are passionate and proficient at pixel-perfect interface design.
- You think beyond the boundaries of current UX/UI conventions; keyboard, mouse, and the touch screen, and think in terms of gesture UI, VR/AR, and invisible UX/UI.
- You have the ability to develop storyboards, wireframes, and user interfaces from conceptual to the final graphical UI.
- You are passionate and proficient at storytelling, conceptualizing ideas and producing prototypes using a variety of tools, methods and fidelities.
- You have experience developing Information Architecture from utilitarian/systematic design to experiential/conceptual products.
- You are fully proficient at using Adobe CS, Sketch, and prototyping tools.
- You are flexible and open-minded, and have the ability and desire to learn and push design methodologies.
- You have excellent spoken and written English.