You will work in a team of 10 front-end engineers, cooperating with the customer and implementing complex solutions. We expect you to be familiar with the latest development tactics and trends, and have experience in implementing application software within strict project timelines. You should be passionate about quality and be able to produce elegant, robust, efficient, and effective web applications that interact with end-users in high-availability environments.
In this role you will have the following opportunities:
- to work with the newest technologies and frameworks;
- to work in a large team solving complex problems;
- to contribute to a product that will be used worldwide and will impact the industry;
Our client is a global leader in the advertising space. They specialize in digital marketing services that integrate technology, data, inventory, and human intelligence to reach and manage the most profitable audiences for their customers. We are working with them on a suite of web-based products whose primary functions are to improve and optimize business processes, reduce time spent on daily duties, manage activities and monitor results.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer
- Experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- An expert in developing against RESTful APIs
- Understanding of app/browser performance
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- Understanding of CI concepts
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and related fields
- People-oriented and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers
- Familiarity with node.js or any other back-end language is a plus
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers, and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.