Star is looking to hire a Senior Graphic Designer to support our global team and growing business. The ideal candidate is passionate about visual communications, eager to learn and has an education in graphic design. The position requires taking abstract concepts and strategic content and producing visually appealing themed business presentations maintaining a coherent visual environment, and assisting our Art Director in a variety of creative and interesting design tasks. This job will provide the successful candidate with an ideal opportunity to grow and build their design portfolio.
Please include samples of your work or a link to your portfolio with your application.
- Degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative suite – primarily Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects, Premiere Pro and Readymag is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Powerpoint and Keynote
- Thorough understanding of print media, digital media, presentation tools, interactive communications, and image optimization as well as the industry best practices
- Ability to work with a distributed, global team and exhibit flexibility in all aspects of the work environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Good English verbal, written and presentation skills
- Organized and efficient, paying close attention to details while handling multiple tasks
- Create effective, compelling visual designs for our sales and pre-sales teams
- Create materials for events, website, internal communications and other design tasks
- Ability to manage and direct projects from concept to completion in a timely manner and apply best practices in layout, color theory, composition, typography, and graphic design
- Transform raw data, concepts, and provided content into concise and meaningful visuals
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Work closely with the Art Director, Marketing Team and Design peers to ensure brand consistency across all projects
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as intellectually & creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.