- Cloud Azure
- DB - noSQL
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Our customer is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of analog, mixed-signal, and DSP integrated circuits to help solve the toughest engineering challenges. The company serves clients in industrial, automotive, consumer, and communications markets through a direct sales force, third-party distributors, and independent sales representatives in the United States as well as the rest of North and South America, Europe, Japan, China, and the rest of Asia.
You will be developing an educational platform for IoT devices from scratch along with an international Star team.
- Strong Linux/Unix administration skills;
- Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing);
- Web servers administrating (nginx, apache, haproxy);
- Versioning (Git, SVN, etc.);
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, Python/Go, etc.);
- Cloud computing MS Azure cloud;
- Understanding the containerization concepts (Docker ecosystem);
- Experience with MS Azure Kubernetes service (AKS);
- Monitoring tools (Azure Monitor, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.);
- Log analytics (Azure AppInsights, ELK stack, Grafana Loki, etc.);
- Experience with relational DBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.);
- Good written communication and the ability to communicate verbally with the customer (English);
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Cloud configuration, IaaC (Terraform);
- Continuous Integration/Delivery (Azure DevOps, GitlabCI etc.);
- Configuration management (Ansible, Puppet etc.).
- Practice experience with second public cloud platform (AWS, Google Cloud);
- The ability to build cloud-agnostic infrastructure solutions;
- Understanding of Distributed Systems concepts, High Availability, vertical and horizontal scalability;
- NoSQL DB knowledge (Redis, Memcached, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.);
- Close communication with the development teams;
- Define and support CI/CD pipelines as a part of total automation framework for test environments;
- Automation of infrastructure provisioning and maintenance;
- Cloud resources management automation and cost optimization;
- Implementation of centralized observability systems (logging, monitoring & alerting, tracing);
- Reporting on implementation progress and team activities.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.