Please note that to work remotely, you should be a resident of the country specified in the job description.
We are looking for you!
The project is focused on the design and delivery of a platform solution for one of the world’s leading creative advertising brands. The concept of the platform can be described as a cross-organizational “operating system,” a centralized hub for distributed innovation. The platform will become an entry point for different target audiences keen on using their own and third-party digital products while contributing to the development of new applications.
Skills and experience you can bring to this role!
Qualifications & experience:
- Minimum 5 years of developing experience;
- A strong skill set within Python 3 and the general Python 3 ecosystem (FastAPI/Flask, SQLAlchemy, celery, etc.);
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming;
- Experience with the implementation of microservices;
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (PostgreSQL/MySQL);
- Experience with testing (unit tests);
- Expertise in software design and REST API design principles;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Experience with GCP will be a plus.
- Passionate about troubleshooting;
- Fascinated by technical challenges and thinking outside the box;
- Creative and high-energy, with a winner’s mindset;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic;
- Hands-on team player and proactive person of action;
- Excited about exchanging knowledge with other colleagues and suggesting product improvements.
What impact you’ll make
- Quick tryout of new ideas and innovative solutions using the POC concept;
- Write readable, maintainable and well-tested code;
- Help apply best practices for project processes and technology stack;
- Participate in code reviews, ensuring our solutions match the highest standards;
- Share your expertise and support while communicating with the team members.
What you’ll get
Regardless of your position or role, we have in place a wide array of benefits including flexible working (hybrid/remote models) and generous time off policies to make it easier for all people to thrive and succeed at Star. On top of that, we offer an extensive rewarding and compensation package, intellectually and creatively stimulating space and some more.
Your holistic wellbeing is central at Star. You'll join a warm and vibrant multinational environment filled with impactful projects, career development opportunities, mentorship and training programs, fun sports activities, workshops, networking and outdoor meet-ups.