The project is focused on design and delivery of the platform solution for one of the world-leading creative advertising brands.
The concept of the platform may be described as a cross-organization “operating system”, a centralized hub for distributed innovation. The platform will become an entry point to different target audiences keen on using their own and 3rd party digital products while contributing to the new applications development.
- Strong Linux/Unix administration skills;
- Software lifecycle management experience;
- Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing);
- Web servers administrating (nginx, apache, haproxy);
- Versioning (Git, SVN, etc.);
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, Python/Go, etc.);
- Understanding the containerization concepts (Docker ecosystem).
- Good experience with container orchestration systems, Kubernetes (GKE);
- Monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, etc.);
- Log analytics (ELK stack, Grafana Loki, Splunk, etc.);
- Experience with relational DBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- Cloud computing (GCP);
- Excellent written communication and the ability to communicate verbally with the customer (English);
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Cloud configuration, IaaC (Terraform);
- Continuous Integration/Delivery (BitBucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.).
- Configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, etc.);
- Practice experience with second public cloud platform (AWS, MS Azure Cloud);
- The ability to build cloud agnostic infrastructure solutions;
- Understanding of Distributed Systems concepts, High Availability, vertical and horizontal scalability;
- NoSQL DB knowledge (Redis, Memcached, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.);
- Close communication with the development teams;
- Define and support CI/CD pipelines as a part of total automation framework for test environments;
- Automation of infrastructure provisioning and maintenance;
- Cloud resources management automation and cost optimisation;
- Implementation of centralised observability systems (logging, monitoring&alerting, tracing);
- Reporting on implementation progress and team activities.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others. Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.