We’re looking for a UX Designer who can demonstrably design simple, yet highly engaging connected product experiences that push the limits of innovation and put the user in focus. Based on our Munich design studio, you will join the organically growing team of designers who work across physical, digital, and spatial product domains. Your global team of colleagues includes software and hardware technologists — together you will be tasked with creating industry-defining products.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience working in cross-disciplinary teams
- Experience conceptualizing ideas, creating wireframes and clickable prototypes
- Experience with creating Information Architectures
- Excellence with creating mock-ups using Adobe CS tools
- Ability to design user interfaces from idea to the final graphical UI
- Design-Thinking facilitation (insights, strategy, workshops, etc.)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A brilliant mind. A people-person (we need your mind and skills, but also your smile and personality)
- Education within the field of Service Design, Interaction Design, Design Thinking, UX Design or another relevant program
- Work in some of our key business and technology domains: Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, Industry & Manufacturing, FinTech, AdTech & MarTech, and Consumer Electronics
- Speak and write German fluently
- Work with agile software development teams
- Pitches, creative proposals work, planning of deliverables, budgets, and timelines
- UX – prototyping / sketching / visualisation
- Facilitation of output-orientated workshops
- Design methods across research, ideation, and hands-on implementation
- Be comfortable in a team-based environment locally and globally
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering, and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers, and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers, and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person, and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.